- 1 beet, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 (15-ounce) can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup cold-pressed hemp oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 scoops Body Kitchen collagen
- Hemp hearts, for garnish (optional)
- Crudités or crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and roast the beets for 20 minutes or until fork tender. Allow to cool while assembling the other ingredients.
- Combine the chickpeas, hemp oil, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, cumin, sea salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and collagen in a food processor and mix until smooth. Add the cooled beets and mix again until you reach desired consistency.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator before serving if you prefer a cool dip. Spoon into a bowl and sprinkle with hemp hearts. Serve with crudités or crackers.