June 30, 2020
Collagen: Red, White & Blue Chia Pudding
This 4th of July try our refreshing Red, White & Blue Chia Pudding! This recipe will help with diminishing wrinkles in your skin, the health of your hair as well as overall radiance!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 scoops Body Kitchen Collagen
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 drops liquid stevia or 1 tsp. raw honey (optional)
- ¼ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Combine nut milk, Body Kitchen Collagen, vanilla extract and sweetener of choice in a small blender and blend until ingredients are combined.
- Add chia seeds and pulse until chia seeds are thoroughly incorporated.
- Place the chia seed mixture in an air tight container with a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight. If you can, occasionally turn the mixture over on its lid or stir with a spoon to make sure the chia seeds aren’t developing any lumps.
- The next day you will find the chia seeds have thickened and formed a pudding-like consistency. When ready to eat, alternate layers of fruit and chia seed pudding. Enjoy!